NSW Well being has up to date its record of venues visited by a confirmed COVID-19 case to incorporate a buying centre Santa photograph sales space, a Bunnings retailer and an Officeworks.
9 are linked to the Avalon cluster however one other six have been discovered within the Croydon space in Sydney’s inside west and three others are below investigation.
Anybody who visited the next venues is taken into account a detailed contact, should get examined instantly and isolate for 14 days, no matter consequence.
- Bankstown: Monkey Mania at Bankstown Sports activities Membership on December 28 between 10am and 12pm
- Bankstown: La Piazza at Bankstown Sports activities Membership on December 28 between 12pm and 2pm
- Bass Hill: Hair Administration at Bass Hill Plaza on December 24 between 11.15am and 12.30pm
- Bass Hill: Venus Nail Salon at Bass Hill Plaza on December 24 between 12.30pm and 1pm
Anybody who attended the next venues is taken into account an informal contact, should get examined instantly and isolate till a damaging result’s obtained.
- Bankstown: Priceline, Centro Bankstown Sq. on December 24 between 1pm and 5pm
- Burwood: Santa Claus photograph sales space at Westfield Burwood Procuring Centre on December 22 between 11.15am and 11.45am
- Katoomba: Greenwell and Thomas Pharmacy on 145 Katoomba Road on December 26 and 27 (all day)
- Liverpool: Priceline, Westfield Liverpool on December 23 between 10am and 5pm
- Punchbowl: Officeworks, 1618 Canterbury Highway on December 21 between 8.30pm and 9pm
- Shellharbour: Espresso Membership at Stockland Shellharbour, 211 Lake Entrance Highway on December 27 between 11am and 12pm
Individuals who visited the beneath venues are additionally suggested to observe for signs and get examined if they seem.
- Bankstown: Bankstown Sports activities Membership on December 28 between 10am and 2pm
- Bass Hill: Bass Hill Plaza on December 24 between 11am and 2pm
- Figtree: Coles at Figtree Grove Procuring Centre on 19 Princes Freeway on December 28 between 4.45pm and 5.20pm
- Greenacre: Bunnings on the nook of Roberts Highway and Amarina Avenue on December 26 between 12.30pm and 1pm
- Shellharbour: Myer at Stockland Shellharbour on 211 Lake Entrance Highway on December 27 between 12pm and 12.40pm
New recommendation for 2 Wollongong church buildings
Recommendation for anybody who attended two Greek Orthodox church buildings in Wollongong has additionally modified.
The recommendation for St Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church on 39 Atchison Road is that anybody who attended on December 27 between 9am and 10.15am is a detailed contact and should get examined and isolate for 14 days whatever the consequence.
The brand new recommendation for the Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church on 18 Stewart Road is that anybody who attended on December 27 between 10.30am and 11am is an informal contact who should get examined and isolate till a damaging result’s obtained.
Opera Home restaurant, cinema added to record
The up to date record additionally features a well-liked Sydney Opera Home promenade restaurant and open air cinema screening.
Anybody who attended Buckley’s in Round Quay on December 17 indoors between 7.30pm and 9pm is requested to get examined and isolate instantly till they obtain a damaging consequence.
Likewise, anybody who attended the open air screening of The Promenade at Woman Macquarie’s Chair on December 17 can also be requested to isolate and look ahead to a damaging consequence.
Family gatherings in Higher Sydney, Wollongong, the Central Coast and Blue Mountains have been reduce from 10 to 5.
The utmost measurement of outside gatherings is now 30 individuals.
NSW may also limit individuals from Higher Sydney from visiting aged care amenities till 11.59pm on January 6.